Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Moringa oleifera is a plant that is often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree.
- The tree is native to India but also grows in Asia, Africa, and South America.
- Moringa contains a variety of proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- Moringa grows in tropical parts of the world, and for the rest of the population who do not have ready access to fresh Moringa leaves, capsules provide an ideal solution.
- Moringa is indeed a remarkable plant; its possibilities are truly endless, as are the benefits of moringa capsules. Moringa capsules have been used for many years, even in places where the plant is grown.
Package Dimensions: 57x109x91
►it’s the tree’s tiny leaves that are famous for containing such an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino-acids and even proteins, practically every part of the Moringa plant is valuable. Moringa oleifera capsules benefit by providing a simple and powerhouse of nutrition.
►Moringa grows in tropical parts of the world, and for the rest of the population who do not have ready access to fresh Moringa leaves, capsules provide an ideal solution.
►Moringa capsules contain powder from Moringa leaves, which have been dried at low temperatures to preserve the abundant nutrients – minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids.
►A single Moringa capsule usually contains between 500 and 700 mg of Moringa leaf powder, depending on the capsule size. Although Moringa leaves are ingested in many different forms, Moringa capsules have been used for many years, even in places where the plant is grown.
►Capsules provide a convenient way to receive nutrients from this incredible plant, and are available in countries like the US, UK, and Australia where Moringa does not naturally grow.