Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- 100% Natural Aloe Vera Herbal Leaf Powder is used as a Cosmetic across the world, Promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Aloe Vera contains Minerals, Vitamins, and Fatty Acids which soothes and heals an irritated scalp, helps stimulate growth, Moisturises Hair and scalp.
- Alkaline Properties of Aloe Vera helps to maintain the pH level of the scalp, Adds moisture and conditions the hair.
- Proteolytic enzymes in Aloe Vera removes the dead skin which clogs the pores of the scalp and hinders the growth of new hair follicles, Makes the scalp clean promoting hair growth. Non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Synthetic Fillers.
- Made in India by grinding the dried Aloe Vera Leaves in Proper mesh. It can be used directly as well by blending with other herbs in cosmetic and herbal practices.
Package Dimensions: 94x104x295
Details: ► Aloe Vera Leaf Extract has been used for centuries in various parts of the world in foods and beverages contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. This well-known medicinal plant also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
► It is is high in vitamins & minerals and provides a host of benefits, promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair. Keratin, the primary protein of hair, consists of amino acids, oxygen, carbon, and small amounts of hydrogen, nitrogen, and sulphur aiding in digestion, improving immune function, and reducing inflammation.
► Highest quality, super-concentrated Aloe Vera Leaf Extract has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and prevents breakage. Non-GMO Pesticide Free Aloe Vera Leaf powder extracts the skin needs nutrition of its own and can treat exfoliate.
► At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.