- USDA Certified Organic Cassava Flour
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free
- Great thickener for soups, sauces, gravies, or used as a gluten free baking flour substitute
- In most recipes, Cassava can be replaced 1:1 with wheat flour.
Package Dimensions: 84x272x939
Details: Grown and processed in Brazil, Packed in California, and soon to be in your kitchen. Anthony’s Organic Cassava Flour is Gluten-Free and acts great as a thickener for soups and gravies, or can be used as a flour substitute in Gluten-Free baking recipes. Here’s a little glimpse into the life of our Cassava – First, the Cassava Root (from the Manihot esculenta plant) is plucked from the ground in Brazil. The roots are then washed, peeled, inspected and ground into a fine flour while allowing time for drying. Each batch is then lab analyzed to make sure the Cassava Flour is free of microbiological contaminants. After that, the Organic Cassava Flour is packed and delivered to Anthony’s for packaging into our lovely and vivacious resealable pouches. It’s batch Tested and verified Gluten Free. Additionally, our Cassava Flour does not contain or come in contact with any GMO products, as our Cassava Flour is produced from cassava roots that are free from GMO!