- USDA Certified Organic Black Chia Seeds
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber
- Product of Latin America, Packed in California
- Add these versatile seeds to your favorite juices, sprinkle them on salads and oatmeal, or give your smoothie bowl a little chia kick!
Package Dimensions: 76x259x1179
Details: Cha-Cha-Cha-Chi..our lawyers tell us we can not legally finish the phrase ♫ Seriously who would have thought that after, what is it, like 15 years? – the stuff you used to smear on a rock like cream on a bagel and watch grow, would be a great source of omega-3 and protein? Chia seeds are great as a replacement for sesame or poppy seeds. Additionally, they are perfect for baking, since they add a healthy boost to items like cakes, cookies and even bread, as they are chock full of fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants! If you are looking for other ideas on how to use chia, you can add onto your favorite salad, to your morning yogurt or even on your lunch wraps. Give it a try! We source our Organic Chia seeds from Mexico. Our USDA Organic Chia Seeds are certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) and batch tested and verified gluten-free.