- USDA Certified Organic Rosemary Leaves
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Product of Egypt, Packed in California
- Non GMO, Whole Leaf, Destemmed, Dried, Food Grade
- Perfectly Compliments Meats, Baked Goods, Soups, Roasted Vegetables, Sauces and More!
Package Dimensions: 155x296x458
Details: Native to the Mediterranean region, Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen perennial with needle-like leaves. This aromatic herb is a member of the mint family and has been used in Mediterranean and Italian cooking for centuries. Rosmarinus, Latin for rosemary, translates to “dew of the sea”, which explains why it is often found naturally growing along the coast. However, this low maintenance herb is commonly grown and cultivated in many household gardens. This savory herb deserves a front row seat in your spice cabinet. With it’s piney aroma and pungent flavor, Rosemary perfectly compliments meats, baked goods, soups, roasted vegetables, sauces and more! Anthony’s Dried Rosemary Leaves are Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO and Non-Irradiated.