- USDA Certified Organic Split Red Lentils
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly
- Perfect for adding to hearty soups, stews, and dips.
- Throw them into salads, add them to bowls, curry dishes, and more!
Package Dimensions: 51x51x907
Details: Red Lentils are named after their vibrant orange-pink color and lens shape. These legumes have a sweet nutty flavor, offering a delicious earthy taste to all sorts of dishes. These tiny lens-shaped pods cook fast, making them a go-to ingredient for busy nights and quick meals. Red Lentils break down when they are cooked. This makes them perfect for adding to hearty soups, stews, and dips. Throw them into salads, add them to bowls, curry dishes, and more! Anthony’s Split Red Lentils are Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, and Vegan Friendly. Stovetop Cooking Directions: Rinse lentils in a fine-mesh sieve and discard any shriveled lentils or debris. Fill a large pot halfway with water, add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, add lentils, cover and let simmer until tender. Cook for about 10-20 minutes, depending on desired texture. Drain before use and enjoy!