- Premium Whole Grain Sorghum – Ancient Grain of the White Variety
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Product of USA, Packed in California
- Add it to soups, salads, pilafs, granola bars, or simply pop and snack on it!
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan – No other Additives!
Package Dimensions: 84x255x930
Details: Sorghum, also known as jowar, is an ancient grain native to Africa and a popular staple in India. This cereal grain grows tall like corn and is available in many different varieties and colors. Anthony’s Sorghum is of the white variety and a great substitute for rice, quinoa, couscous, bulgur and barley. It can be steamed, eaten whole, or popped like popcorn! Add it to soups, salads, pilafs, granola bars or simply pop and snack on it! Anthony’s Premium Sorghum Grain is Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan and All Natural with No Additives. Basic Cooking Instructions: Rinse 1 cup of Sorghum and place in a pot with 3 cups of water or stock. Bring it to a boil and cover. Reduce heat and let it simmer for 50-60 minutes until grains are tender. Drain the liquid and enjoy! Popped Sorghum Instructions: Add ¼ cup of Sorghum to a pot on medium high heat. Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook, shaking the pot constantly until grains start popping. Remove the pot from heat when there is more than 10 seconds between the pops and enjoy!