Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Curry leaves or kadi patta are popular in India because of its aroma and striking taste. The curry leaf tree was originally grown in India for its aromatic leaves.
- It slowly made way to many Asian kitchens because of its amazing and distinct flavour.
- Curry leaves are an essential ingredient in Kadhi Pakoda, which is quite a popular delicacy in many parts of the country. Besides, curry leaves can be added to numerous dishes.
- However, there is much more to curry leaves apart from their distinct flavour. They are rich in Vitamin A, B, C and B2. Curry leaves are also said to be good sources of iron and calcium.
- To increase their consumption, you can munch on dried curry leaves or add fresh or dried curry leaves to your meals.
Package Dimensions: 63x203x249
►You can grind dried curry leaves and add it to buttermilk. Raw and tender curry leaves can also be eaten on an empty stomach.
►Curry leaves has uniqe strong scent and pungent lemony test.
►Curry leaves have minerals like copper, iron, zinc and iron.
►Traditionally, curry leaves are believed to have beneficial for well-being.This primarily because curry leaves are rich in Vitamin A.
► You can also add to your salad. Consume curry leaves along with a healthy diet and exercise regularly..
►Curry leaves can use in culinary also.