Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Organic Fennel is also known by Latin/Botanical Name: Foeniculum Vulgare.
- Amazing little seeds powder is the storehouse for many vital vitamins.
- 100% Pure ands Natural Fennel has been recognized as one of nine Anglo-Saxon sacred herbs for its health benefits, is a great cooling spice effective for indigestion and flatulence.
- Fennel powder is often used to flavor cheese spreads, salad dressings, or butter, this versatile spice has so many great applications, is also a great home remedy for many ailments.
- The seeds are added to all sorts of foods, and medicinally they act as both a digestive and a breath freshener.
Package Dimensions: 54x233x467
Details: ►Fennel is known as storehouse for many vital vitamins, one of nine Anglo-Saxon sacred herbs and a great cooling spice with multiple health benefits.
►In addition Fennel has many health benefiting nutrients, essential compounds, anti-oxidants, dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
►This soft, slender perennial plant has many culinary uses. The roots are commonly used as medicine.
►The bulb is shaved into salads, pickled, or roasted until achingly sweet and tender. The flowers are used as a finishing herb and flavoring for delicate spirits.
►Fennel leaves are used as leafy green vegetables either by themselves or mixed with other vegetables, cooked to be served and consumed as part of a meal, in some parts of India.
►It is an essential ingredient of the Assamese/Bengali/Oriya spice mixture panch phoron and in Chinese five-spice powders. Ground fennel has numerous uses, from soups and chowders, to braise and breads.
►However, a favorite use is to combine it with salt and pungent spices like cardamom or black pepper and create a rub for root vegetables.
► At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.