- Certified Organic and Nutritionally Dense! Healthworks organic ginger powder has a high source of vitamins and minerals like manganese, potassium, copper and magnesium.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: Nutritionally dense and loaded with plant-based antioxidants & vitamins/minerals such as manganese, potassium, copper and magnesium. Our Ground Ginger Powder is also low in carbohydrates and sugar-free. Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- NATURAL ORIGIN: Our all-natural certified organic pure Ginger Root Powder is hand selected from small sustainable naturally grown farms in India. Healthworks Ginger Powder is of the highest & purest quality. Non-irradiated, No Artificial Color, No Starch, No Lactose, No Flavor or Sweetener, No Sugar, No Soy, No Salt, No Corn, No Preservatives, No Additives, No Milk, No Fish, Low Sodium, No Yeast, No Egg, No Wheat.
- COUNTLESS RECIPES: Healthworks Ginger Ground Powder is a perfect addition to smoothies/drinks, juices, cakes, cereals, gingerbread, yogurt, oatmeal, honey products, baked goods, baking cookies, ice-cream, homemade jams or pickles, breads, trail mix, granola bars, desserts, coffee, teas, snack foods and savory dishes such as grilled veggies. Great with Asian dishes such as stir fry, beef and poultry!
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Package Dimensions: 76x260x491
Details: Ginger comes from the rhizome, which is the underground part of the stem of the plant. Ginger has been used for thousands of years and has a long history of use in cooking and various forms of medicine to promote health.
Our Organic Ginger Powder is hand selected from small, organic sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite powder to your front door. The Ginger root dried at low temperatures after being harvested and then carefully milled into a fine powder. This process retains the high nutritional value and allows for maximum digestion and absorption when consumed.
Ginger is a frequently used a spice in cooking as it compliments both savory and sweet dishes from all around the world. It creates great warmth and flavor when you add it to your favorite meals and drinks. To substitute ground ginger for fresh ginger root, use 1/2 teaspoon of Healthworks ground ginger as a replacement for each tablespoon of fresh ginger.
Our Healthworks Organic Ginger powder is raw, pure, all-natural, vegan, gluten-free, non-irradiated, making it a great addition to any lifestyle.
Healthy and delicious – add Ginger powder to your diet and reap the benefits!
TRY WITH: Lemonade, Gingerbread, Smoothies, Baked Goods (like biscuits, cookies and cakes), Energy Balls, Yogurt, Chutney, Jam, Grilled Veggies, Stir-Fries, Mixed into Tea, Water & more!