- PREMIUM RAW, ORGANIC MACA SUPER ROOT POWDER: Healthworks Maca Powder is sustainably grown and harvested in Peru. Also known as Peruvian Ginseng, our Maca Super Root Powder is keto-friendly, vegan, non-GMO, and certified organic. No added preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: A nutrient dense plant-based antioxidant Superfood that is high in Essential Amino Acids, Vegetal Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Fatty Acids. Sugar & Cholesterol Free. Maca Super Root powder provides a nice natural energy boost without the crash or jitters found in caffeine.
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE & COUNTLESS USES: Healthworks Maca Powder/Flour is a perfect addition to smoothies/drinks, juices, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods, baking cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, soups, coffee and snack foods. Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- RICH HISTORY: Revered for many centuries by Inca warriors and a valuable staple in many ancient diets, Healthworks Organic Maca/Macao Powder is a powerful addition to any lifestyle.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Package Dimensions: 71x269x930
Details: Healthworks Raw Organic Unsweetened Maca Powder is grown from a partnership with small farmers right from the source in Peru to ensure the purest and highest quality root powder. Healthworks Maca Powder is certified organic, pure, all-natural, vegan, dairy-free and kosher. Our Maca Root Powder is raw to ensure maximum nutrient absorption. Used as a powerful nutritional staple by the Peruvians for thousands of years, Healthworks Peruvian Maca Powder contains Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Fatty Acids. Maca Powder is known to have a strong nutty or malty flavor, which can feel overwhelming at first. Like any new taste, it can take a little time to get comfortable with a new strong flavor. It is important to start out by using ½ teaspoon, and only increasing use if you feel comfortable. Healthworks Maca Powder can be added to your smoothies or juices, which can help soften the taste. The Maca Super Root Powder can also pair well with sweeter fruits to help ease the strong flavor. Great with smoothies/drinks, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, energy balls, baked goods, cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, coffee and snack foods. Healthworks Raw Organic Maca Super Root Powder also goes very well with Healthworks Cacao Powder, Chia Seeds, Cacao Nibs and Goji Berries. Ingredients: Lepidium Meyenii