- PREMIUM RAW, ORGANIC QUINOA: Healthworks Quinoa is certified organic and all-natural! Quinoa is a fiber-rich grain crop that is grown for its edible seeds. This protein-packed grain is as versatile as rice and tastes delicious on its own or in a variety of cooking recipes. Simply rinse, boil in water, and indulge! Quinoa is great for any diet!
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: Our White Quinoa is naturally gluten-free and it is loaded with rich nutrients, such as iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E and fiber. It is also a perfect plant based source of protein as it contains all nine essential amino acids! For any lifestyle: Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- COUNTLESS RECIPES: Quinoa can be eaten on its own as a side dish, with a drizzle of olive oil, and other seasonings. Paired with stir-fries, beans or curries, quinoa is a healthy substitute for rice, couscous and pasta. Quinoa helps to satisfy hunger and keeps you full longer!
- NATURAL ORIGIN: Our all-natural certified organic raw Quinoa is hand selected from small sustainable farms in Peru. Quinoa from Peru is on part as Bolivian Quinoa and is more popular! Free of pesticides and chemicals, Healthworks Quinoa is the very best nature has to offer.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Package Dimensions: 99x341x2318
Details: Quinoa, native to the Andes Mountains in South America, is a traditional food for Inca indigenous people. It carries 5,000-7,000 years of cultivation history because of its unique rich nutritional value and from raising the nation of the ancient Inca, known as “the mother of food.” Quinoa is closely related to the edible plants beetroot, spinach, and amaranth, another pseudocereal which it closely resembles.Healthworks Organic Quinoa brings a mild flavor, light crunch, fluffy texture and rich nutrient content to all of your favorite dishes – breakfast, lunch, or dinner! It is the perfect component on your plate to keep you full longer. Quinoa is the perfect protein-rich and fiber-rich substitute for pasta, rice or couscous. Start mixing quinoa into your diet by using it in stir-frys, chili, patties, salads and stews. ItÕs a versatile grain that can harmonize with many recipes and add nutritional value to your meal! Quinoa is packed with protein, iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E and fiber. By including quinoa in your diet, you can significantly increase your total intake of important nutrients. In addition, because it contains all nine essential amino acids, it becomes an excellent plant based source of protein. It is suitable for vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free diets. Our Healthworks Raw Organic White Quinoa is pure, all-natural, without preservatives and makes for a great addition to any lifestyle.
Healthy and delicious – add Quinoa to your diet and reap the benefits!TRY WITH: Coconut or Olive Oil, seasonings, Salads & Stews. Substitute for: Rice, Couscous, & Pasta. Works well in Stir-Frys, Chili, & Meat-free Burgers.
Great for baking: Cookies, Breads, Muffins & more! Combine with Dried Fruit, Cinnamon, Milk, and Maple Syrup or Honey for a great breakfast dish!
Ingredients: Chenopodium Quinoa