- PREMIUM RAW, ORGANIC HEMP SEEDS: Healthworks Hemp Seeds are certified organic, all-natural, raw, vegan, vegetarian, keto and paleo friendly, soy-free & dairy-free! Hemp seeds are a great option for those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar. Free of additives and harmful ingredients. With a slight nutty taste similar to a sunflower seed, our Hemp Seeds are a delicious addition to your diet.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: Healthworks Hemp Seeds are an excellent sustainable source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, Omega 6, and GLA in the perfect balance. They are low in carbohydrates while a great plant-based protein source. Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- COUNTLESS RECIPES: With a rich nutty flavor, our Hemp Seeds can be eaten raw, ground into a meal, made into hemp milk, sprinkled onto food such as smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, granola, protein bars, energy bars, yogurt, salads and toast, and used in baking breads, cookies or muffins, or in pesto, dips, soups and stews.
- NATURAL ORIGIN: Healthworks Hemp Seeds are hand selected from small sustainable farmers. We have been a market leader for many years and strive to provide only the very best nature has to offer.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Package Dimensions: 79x231x907
Details: With roots tracing back thousands of years to Chines, Egyptian, Persian amongst many cultures, Hemp Seeds have always been a highly revered food source. Early American settlers were given free land to grow hemp which shows its importance!
Healthworks Organic Raw Hemp Seeds from Canada, contain protein, dietary fiber, magnesium, amino acids and essential fatty acids, making them an excellent raw and all-natural superfood! An excellent source of Hemp Protein.
These Hemp seeds are shelled to only leave behind the soft hemp hearts. Hemp seeds have a rich nutty taste making them a great topping on numerous recipes. You can even use hemp seeds to make hemp milk for a great dairy-free option.
Healthy & Delicious, add Healthworks Hemp Seeds to your diet and reap the benefits!
Recommended to try with: Smoothies, Shakes, Baked Goods, Oatmeal, Puddings, Yogurt, Baked Goods (Protein Cookies &; Cakes), Energy Balls, Granola, Salads, Crusts, Salads, Pies, Coconut & more! Our Hemp Seed also go very well with Healthworks Coconut Oil, Almond Flour & Chia Seed!