- Certified Organic and Nutritionally Dense! Our Healthworks Organic Shelled Sunflower Seeds are loaded with Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, and Fiber and have a high source of copper, manganese, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, folate and zinc — the perfect combination to fuel your body!
- Fresh, Crunchy and Tasty! Sunflower seeds can satisfy your snack cravings without artificial flavors, as they have a natural, delicious taste and can be enjoyed straight out of the bag! They are also the perfect crunch to add to your granola, oatmeal, yogurt, bread, trail mix, cakes, baked goods, desserts and salads!
- Our high purity seeds are hand harvested and sun dried, which ensures that the sunflower kernels retain their high nutritional value and allow for maximum digestion and absorption when consumed
- Right from the source: Our organic hulled sunflower seeds are hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide truly exquisite seeds to your front door
- Our Healthworks Customer Satisfaction Promise: We love our Sunflower Seeds and stand behind them. Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied
Package Dimensions: 86x267x771
Details: The sunflower produces grayish-green or black seeds enclosed in tear-dropped shaped gray or black shells that usually feature black and white stripes. The sunflower seed comes from the fruit of the sunflower (Helianthus annuus). Sunflowers are thought to have originated in Mexico and Peru, but they are one of the first plants to ever be cultivated in the United States. They have been used for more than 5,000 years by the Native Americans. These seeds have a very high oil content, and they are one of the main sources for the production of polyunsaturated oil.
Enjoy a handful of subtle tasting sunflower seeds with their delicate crunchy texture to take care of your snack cravings and get a nutritional boost at the same time. Sunflower seeds also contain a good source of fiber to keep you full longer and feeling satisfied. Sunflower seeds contain healthy fats that help fuel your body.
Our Healthworks Sunflower Seeds are premium quality, certified organic and can be enjoyed straight out of the bag! They are also great to add to granola, energy bars, bread, oatmeal, yogurt, trail mix, biscuits, baked goods, desserts and salads! Making “Sun Butter” is another creative way to use sunflower seeds (think peanut butter but with sunflower seeds).
Our high purity sunflower seeds come directly from the sunflower, which is hand harvested and sun-dried. This process retains the high nutritional value of the sunflower seeds and their full, original and delicate flavor!
Our Healthworks Organic Sunflower Seeds are raw, pure, no shell, unsalted, all-natural, vegan friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free, which make them a great addition for any lifestyle. Healthy and delicious – add Sunflower Seeds to your diet and reap the benefits!
TRY WITH: Granola, Oatmeal, Yogurt, Energy Bars, Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Biscuits, other Baked Goods, Salads, or even grind them into homemade flour and more!