- GET BACK TO CHOCOLATE: We couldn’t find delicious chocolate that fit our specs, so we made our own! Our chocolate bars are proudly Paleo, Vegan, Organic, with no dairy, no soy, no emulsifiers, no soy lecithin, no gluten, no refined sugar, no cane sugar, and no sugar alcohols.
- GET BACK TO HUMAN: We are inspired by quality food’s ability to heal vs poor quality food’s guarantee to hinder. We started Hu to help people get back to eating, living, and thriving like humans.
- HAZELNUT BUTTER: Our most indulgent chocolate bar. Enjoy rich hazelnut butter spread inside dark chocolate. The Hu version of everyone’s favorite hazelnut chocolate spread. Ingredient lists have never been so simple: Organic fair-trade cacao, hazelnut, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter – contains less than 2% of almonds and cashew.
- FOOD FOR HUMANS: Our journey started with asking questions about our food, which lead us down a crazy rabbit hole of health and wellness discovery. We decided to cut through the clutter and focus on helping others get back to human with clean eating, natural ingredients, and a healthy lifestyle.
- SHIPPING NOTICE: Because Hu Chocolate doesn’t contain preservatives, stabilizers, or artificial ingredients, it’s more susceptible to melting when shipped to warmer locations. If the package you receive has been damaged in any way, please contact us via Amazon messaging with your Order ID — we’re here to help.
Package Dimensions: 78x177x780
Details: Our journey to “Get Back To Human” started where many people are today: a bit groggy, run-down, and over-caffeinated. Even though we were living a “healthy” lifestyle – no junk food, some exercise, and some label reading – we weren’t really thriving.
So Jordan, our co-founder and corporate defector, immersed himself in all things food: the gut-brain connection, systemic inflammation, the impact of certain foods and additives on our health, and where potentially harmful things are hiding in our food supply. Then he teamed up with his sister Jess. Together, they founded the restaurant (and chocolate line) they wished had existed. Now it does. Welcome to Hu, where we’re Getting Back To Human by creating food for humans.