- Ch-Ch-Chia: Chia seeds organic don’t look like much, but as the old saying goes, “sometimes annoyingly tiny black seeds hide a treasure trove of weird goodness”. Which is true, but not an actual “old saying”…
- Fatty Acids: Ground chia seeds have more omega-3 than salmon by weight, this little fatty acidhead will protect your precious pump. And no we aren’t talking about your workout, meathead. Flax seeds organic better watch out, a new seed is in town.
- Smooth and Easy Mixing: Perfect for smoothies, puddings, oatmeal and even baking! It blends well and doesn’t have a gritty texture or bad aftertaste. You may even use chia seeds for weight loss.
- Nutrient-Rich: Jammed with vitamin A, calcium, zinc, phosphorus: chia is a one stop shop health food store…you get. the picture. Chia seeds bulk are great but are you really going to use that 1lb bag before they expire? Nope.
- Premium Quality: Our organic chia seed powder is processed in a GMP & NSF certified facility. Each batch is also lab tested by a Verified Third Party to ensure purity, potency and quality.
Package Dimensions: 109x132x431
KOS CHIA SEED POWDER
Chia Seeds do more than grow hair on terra cotta hedgehogs. As cool as that is. These itsy-bitsy things are a serious source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, calcium, and…protein? A 28-gram serving of chia seeds contains 5.6 grams of protein. The Aztecs so treasured chia as a power food they considered it sacred.
PURE INGREDIENTS, POWERED BY NATURE
At KOS we’re dedicated to your journey, your daily energy, and the healing powers of simplicity.
Add one serving (1 scoop) to your favorite dish or drink for a nutritious boost.