- Amazing Flavor: Infused with organic Peruvian cacao, Himalayan salt, organic coconut milk, a dash of stevia & monk fruit, our award-winning protein blend is simply delicious! Add 2 scoops to cold water for tasty shakes or mix into smoothies & snacks.
- Weight Management: Great protein powder for weight loss. The soluble fiber in plant protein gives you that “full” feeling for a longer period of time. You eat less but not at the expense of calories. Still packed with 20g protein per serving.
- Complete Protein: Our USDA Organic vegan protein powder has a 5 protein blend of Pea, Flax Seed, Quinoa, Pumpkin Seed & Chia Seed + essential vitamins & minerals. Healthier than whey protein powder for both your body and the environment.
- Digestion Support: Enhanced with powerful digestion support by DigeSEB, a proprietary digestive enzyme blend. DigeSEB aids digestion & helps the body maximize absorption by embracing & capitalizing on its ingested nutrients.
- Responsibly Sourced: Nearly every ingredient is certified organic and free of gluten, dairy, soy, hormones, artificial sweeteners, colors, and GMOs. Made with USDA and CCOF certified ingredients.
Package Dimensions: 130x182x721
Details: Our tasty and sustainably-sourced line of USDA organic plant based protein powder is the perfect addition to any healthy lifestyle. This formula is packed full of essential nutrients, is easily-digested and offers increased bioavailability from added enzymes. Kos protein blend is comprised of ingredients that have been known to provide sustained energy, boost the immune system, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and encourage weight loss.
5 PROTEIN BLEND:
Are a complete source of protein that contain branched chain amino acids, building muscle and burning fat, especially after a workout. They are easy-to-digest and do not cause bloating, a common side effect of other protein powders.
One of the richest vegan sources of essential omega-3 fatty acids, flax seeds are considered a superfood by many. They are high in fiber and low in carbs, helping to maintain blood sugar levels and encouraging digestion.
Considered a complete source of protein because it contains all vital amino acids. One in particular, lysine, promotes tissue growth and repair after exercising. It is also plentiful in fiber, which lowers cholesterol and glucose levels.
One of the best natural sources of magnesium, which is needed to control blood pressure and maintain healthy bones. Antioxidants in pumpkin seeds, like carotenoids and vitamin E, can reduce inflammation and fight against harmful free radicals.
Include an array of benefits, including fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants, and vitamins. They provide a boost in energy and can speed up metabolism.
Dairy, Gluten, and Soy Free
Contains Tree Nuts.