Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Lavender oil is an essential oil derived from the lavender plant. It can be applied to the skin, and breathed in through aromatherapy.
- Lavender oil can benefit the skin in numerous ways. It may helps with acne, help lighten skin
- To use lavender oil for acne, dilute it in coconut oil or another carrier oil and apply it to your skin after washing your face.
- You can also use lavender oil as a facial toner by mixing two drops of lavender oil with one teaspoon of witch hazel. Soak a cotton ball in the blend and then gently rub it over your face.
- Lavender oil may help in skin lightening.
Package Dimensions: 33x66x45
►Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. Distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, the oil promotes relaxation.
►You can put it on your skin with or without a carrier oil to form a lotion.For wrinkles and dry skin, you can apply the oil directly with your hands.
► Mix a few drops of lavender oil with a carrier oil such as grapeseed oil or jojoba oil and rub onto your temples, front and back of the neck, wrists and behind the ears.
►Pouring a few drops of Lavender Oil onto your pillow is how the majority of people use Lavender Oil to help them to sleep however, to avoid staining your sheets and bedding you can put the drops on a hanky or facecloth placed over the pillow.