Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Moringa oleifera is a fairly large tree native to North India. It goes by a variety of names, such as drumstick tree, horseradish tree or ben oil tree.
- Almost all parts of the tree are eaten or used as ingredients in traditional herbal medicines. This especially applies to the leaves and pods, which are commonly eaten in parts of India and Africa.
- Moringa contains 3x more iron than spinach. Moringa leaves have literally endless amounts of nutrients.
- Moringa leaves are rich in many important nutrients, including protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, riboflavin and iron.
- Moringa oleifera is a plant that has been praised for its health benefits for thousands of years. It is very rich in healthy antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds.
Package Dimensions: 58x317x930
►Moringa leaves are also highly nutritious and should be beneficial for people who are lacking in essential nutrients. Moringa is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
► Moringa leaf is best known as an excellent source of nutrition and natural energy booster..
►Moringa leaves are an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals.
►In Western countries, the dried leaves are sold as dietary supplements, either in powder or capsule form. Compared to the leaves, the pods are generally lower in vitamins and minerals. However, they are exceptionally rich in vitamin C. One cup of fresh, sliced pods (100 grams) contains 157% of your daily requirement.
►At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.