Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Every cup of Moroccan mint tea comes a generous serving of fluoride, calcium, magnesium, copper and selenium – all of which boost immune system.
- Moroccan mint is botanically classified as Mentha spicata var. cripsa ‘Moroccan’ and it is a spearmint.
- Moroccan mint is a hardy and bushy perennial with a wide variety of culinary uses, but it is most commonly used for making tea.
- Moroccan Mint Tea Boosts Your Immune System.
- It helps relieve Digestive Problems and Soothes the Mind & Nerves.
Package Dimensions: 71x264x118
Details: ► Moroccans would combine the strong, bitter tea with local mint leaves and the requisite sugar. With its overwhelmingly sweet flavor, this tea could function as a post-meal treat, or a satisfying drink between meals throughout the day.
► This, coupled with the lower caffeine content in green tea (compared with black tea), would render the ubiquitous moroccan mint tea virtually caffeine-free. You really can’t go wrong adding some mint to your diet.
► This may come as no surprise to you, but herbal teas such as the mint variety from Morocco can help you reach your weight goals. Mint tea contains antioxidants known as catechins, which may help reduce abdominal fat.