Brand: NAKED nutrition
- ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Grass Fed Goat Whey Protein with no additives. Naked Goat contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors and is GMO Free, Growth Hormone Free, Soy Free and Gluten Free.
- ALL NATURAL GOAT WHEY PROTEIN: Our Pasture Fed Goat Whey is sourced from small dairy farms in Wisconsin to bring you non-denatured goat whey packed full of essential amino acids, clean protein and glutathione.
- MAXIMUM NUTRITION: 23g of Protein, 1g of Sugar, 2g of Carbs, 110 Calories, and 4.6g of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) per serving.
- ACID FREE AND BLEACH FREE: Unlike most whey protein powders, Naked Goat is manufactured using acid and bleach free processing; ensuring you a get high-quality, chemical-free protein.
- ALTERNATIVE TO COW’S MILK PROTEIN: Smaller fats in goat milk are easier to digest, making Naked Goat a great alternative to cow whey for milk-sensitive individuals or those allergic to lactose in cow’s milk.
Package Dimensions: 146x256x1089
Using pasture fed goats’ milk from small Wisconsin dairies; we use careful manufacturing processes to create a non-denatured whey loaded with essential amino acids, glutathione, and clean protein. All vital nutrients are retained in the purest form. Naked Goat is pure protein and not dressed up with additives like artificial flavors or sweeteners like most brands. Naked Nutrition is committed to shortening the steps between our farms and you.
Don’t let labels and big agribusiness fool you; additives are for their bottom line, not your health.
The Naked Difference:
From Pasture-Fed Goats’ Milk of Small-Herd Wisconsin Dairies
No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors
23 Grams of Protein and 4.6 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving*
Only One Ingredient: Goat Whey Protein
Soy Free and Gluten Free
Acid and Bleach-Free Processing – What’s “Cool” for Jeans Isn’t “Cool” for You
*Branched Chain Amino Acids. All nutritional values are verified by independent third-party testing.
Check out our blog for great whey protein recipes.