Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Gymnemasylvestre is a woody climbing shrub that’s native to the tropical forests of India, Africa and Australia.
- Its leaves have been used in the ancient Indian medicinal practice Ayurveda for thousands of years.
- Research shows that Gymnema sylvestre extracts can reduce the ability to taste sweetness and thus make sweet foods less appealing.
- Ayurveda, an ancient Indian system of medical knowledge dating back 5000 years. One of the primary active components in this plant is gymnemic acid, which helps suppress sweetness.
- 100% Organic Gymnema powder capsule. The traditional method of taking Gymnema sylvestre involves chewing the leaves or making them into a tea.
Package Dimensions: 61x112x136
►Gymnema comes to us from mainland India and several parts of Africa and has a deep history rooted in Ayurvedic medicine.
►Gymnema is a woody climbing shrub native to India and Africa.
►The leaves are used to make medicine.The Hindi name for gymnema means “destroyer of sugar.
►At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India.
►We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.