Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Terminalia arjuna is a tree of the genus Terminalia. It is commonly known as arjuna or arjun tree in English, thella maddi in Telugu, kumbuk in Sinhala, marudha maram in Tamil and neer maruthu in Malayalam. Hole Matthi in Kannada.
- The arjuna grows to about 20–25 metres tall; usually has a buttressed trunk, and forms a wide canopy at the crown, from which branches drop downwards. It has oblong, conical leaves which are green on the top and brown below; smooth, grey bark.
- It has pale yellow flowers which appear between March and June; its glabrous, 2.5 to 5 cm fibrous woody fruit, divided into five wings, appears between September and November.
- The arjuna is usually found growing on river banks or near dry river beds in Bangladesh, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal and south and central India.
- It is suggested to use its decoction with milk or ghee or clarified butter. Arjuna is the best known ayurvedic herb.
Package Dimensions: 25x203x249
►Arjuna(also called Arjuna Tree and botanically, Terminalia arjuna) is medicinal plant.
►It is known as matthimara in Kannada, neer maruthu in Malayalam ‘marutha maram’ (marutham pattai) in Tamil, thella maddi (తెల్ల మద్ది) in Telugu and kohda in Rajasthan.
►The powder made of equal proportion each of arjuna flowers, Jambu leaves and Lodhra bark when applied over the body, helps with body odour.
►It is traditionally prepared as a milk decoction.
►It is a good source of minerals, which helps to improve bone mineral density.