Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Assam tea leaves are a particular type of black tea that’s well known for its rich, malty flavour and many potential health benefits.
- This tea leaves can be used to improve your immune system and might help in weight loss.
- Assam teas make you feel fresh and energetic.
- This is very famous tea comes from Assam India.
- This tea can be serve as black tea or as milk tea.
Package Dimensions: 24x329x114
Details: ► Assam tea leaves traditionally grown in the northeaster Indian state of Assam, one of the largest tea-producing regions in the world. Assam tea is very simple to make. All you need is tea, hot water, and a mug or teapot.
► First, boil water and let it cool for 10–20 seconds before pouring it over the tea. Allow it too steep for about 2 minutes, or according to the package instructions.Take care not to over-steep, as this will produce a very bitter flavour.
► Origin in Assam, India. Contain high level of caffeine. This Assam tea leaves are 100% organic Assam tea leaves, can be used as black tea or milk tea
► Benefits- This Assam tea might be used to boost your immunity power, might be use for weight loss and make you feel energetic & fresh.