Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Natural food preservative and natural enhancer.
- One of the most common citric acid use is for preserving foods. It is also added to provide a sour and acidic taste to food and drinks.
- Citric acid has a number of uses and is most commonly used as a food additive and a flavoring agent.
- Citric acid is a weak organic acid found in citrus fruits.
- It is a natural preservative and is also used to add a sour taste
Package Dimensions: 25x300x862
Details: Citric acid is a weak organic acid found in citrus fruits. It is a natural preservative and is also used to add an acidic (sour) taste to foods and soft drinks.
►Citric acid is widely used as a flavouring, as an acidifier and chelating agent.
►The most common uses of citric acid are as a preservative and flavoring agent in food and beverages such as soft drinks.
►Citric acid is used as an emulsifying agent in ice-creams.
►Cleaning Uses. Because citric acid mold, and mildew, it’s great for general cleaning