Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Eucalyptus oil, also known as ‘Nilgiri tel‘ (Hindi) is one ingredient that can have far-reaching effects on our overall well-being. This amazing oil is obtained from the dried leaves of the eucalyptus tree.
- These sweet-scented leaves are steam-distilled to make the oil. This oil is a colorless liquid with a strong woody and sweet scent. Today, around 5% of the oil comes from Australia.
- Application of the oil also help skin. Mix eucalyptus essential oil with an equivalent amount of apple cider vinegar and dab on the skin.
- Many aromatherapists use eucalyptus oil for their properties. The inhalation of the sweet-smelling oil helps relax the body. You can add a few drops of the essential oil to a hot bath. The steam and the aroma will help you calm down.
- Eucalyptus oil isn’t water soluble, and you will need to mix it before you add it to the water. Whole milk or bath salts are the best carrier for eucalyptus essential oil.
Package Dimensions: 33x71x45
Details: ►Eucalyptus oil improves shine, thickness, and overall health of your hair. Mix eucalyptus and olive oil and gently massage this warm oil mixture onto the scalp to the hair roots and comb. Shampoo and condition normally.
►Eucalyptus is naturally minty and quite camphorous to taste. Eucalyptus oil can be used in relaxing or therapeutic massages. Just add few drops of this essential oil to coconut or almond oil and apply on skin with a gentle rubbing motion.
►Place a few drops of the oil along with some peppermint oil (optional) in a bottle and spray it all over the body. Body temperature will instantly start to fall.
►The eucalyptus oil is an essential in any household. It also can be used for aromatherapy, for hair and skin health, and hot bath.