Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Flaxseed oil comes from ripened flaxseeds that manufacturers have cold pressed to extract the oil. Another name for flaxseed oil is linseed oil. Flaxseed oil is commercially available in liquid form. It contains a type of omega-3 fatty acid called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Flaxseed oil does not contain the same nutrients as the whole seed. For example, flaxseeds contain vitamin B, but flaxseed oil does not.
- The body uses ALA from flaxseed oil and converts it in small amounts to other fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are vital to a person’s physical and mental health.
- Flaxseed oil, also known as flax oil or linseed oil, is made from flax seeds that have been ground and pressed to release their natural oil. This health-promoting oil has a wide variety of uses, ranging from cooking to skin care.
Package Dimensions: 53x196x435
►Flax seeds are known for their many health benefits, which include providing a hearty dose of protein and fiber, reducing appetite and aiding in weight control.
►Given their stellar nutrient profile, it’s no wonder that flaxseed oil is also jam-packed with similar health benefits.
►Much like flax seeds, flaxseed oil is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids. In fact, one tablespoon (15 ml) contains an impressive 7,196 mg of omega-3 fatty acids.
►Specifically, flaxseed oil contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a form of omega-3 fatty acid that is only converted in small amounts to active forms of omega-3, like EPA and DHA.
►Low ALA is connected to skin problems and because flaxseed oil is high in ALA, it may support skin health. Flaxseed oil may help with skin cell inflammation.