Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Lemongrass, from which the oil is extracted, is a thread-like grass that contains wonderful benefits. Lemongrass essential oil possesses a fresh lemony smell.
- The compounds in lemongrass oil are known for their health benefits. And thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Its detoxifying property of lemongrass oil can be attributed to its diuretic nature. You can simply add lemongrass oil to your soup or tea and keep your system clean.
- With its fresh, citrusy scent, lemongrass essential oil is a type of essential oil often used in aromatherapy.
- When combined with a carrier oil (such as jojoba, sweet almond, or avocado), lemongrass essential oil can be applied directly to the skin or added to baths in small amounts.
Package Dimensions: 14x64x23
Details: ►Deodorants are important – but most of those we see on TV can be of no good to your skin. This is where lemongrass essential oil comes into play. ►It is a natural and safe air freshener and deodorizer. Simply add the oil to water and use it as a mist or as an oil diffuser or vaporizer. ► You can rub some diluted lemongrass oil on your body or make your own lemongrass oil foot bath. ►Lemongrass facilitates the absorption of nutrients in your body. This eventually keeps it functioning well for a long time. ►Lemongrass essential oil can also be inhaled after sprinkling a drop of the oil onto a cloth or tissue, or by using an aromatherapy diffuser or vaporizer. ►You can mix three drops of lemongrass essential oil with three tablespoons of raw olive oil and massage into your hair. Wrap a towel around your head for 15 minutes, post which you can shampoo as usual (use an organic shampoo).