Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Indian masala chai, is a blend of strong and full bodied premium black tea and natural exotic Indian dry spices which include cardamom, ginger, cloves, black pepper and cinnamon. This blend when brewed with milk creates the perfect cup of tea.
- Most masala chai is created using leaves from the true tea plants known as Camellia sinensis. Strong black tea leaves of the Darjeeling or Assam variety are the traditional options.
- Masala chai is best to consume in morning time to start your day with. This tea can be used as breakfast tea. This tea can wake you up with their ingredients.
- Spices used in masala tea can support your immunity system and help to keep you healthy and active.
- It is also good for indigestion, all spices used in this tea can make your stomach healthy.
Package Dimensions: 111x235x191
Details: The most common tea base for Masala Chai is Assam tea. Studies suggest that Assam black tea has higher polyphenolic content than other Indian black teas. Antioxidants may help protect the cells and boost the immune system. It contains black tea, so the benefits of chai include the benefits of black tea.