Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Masoor dal, which is also known as red lentils, is power-packed with nutrients and has immeasurable benefits. The benefits of masoor dal had been recognised in the centuries past and thus it has constituted as an important part of Indian cuisine.
- Masoor dal is power-packed with nutrients and has immeasurable benefits. A mere cup of masoor dal has 230 calories, about 15 grams of dietary fibre and about 17 grams of proteins.
- As seen in the nutritional table of the Masoor Dal, these lentils are loaded with essential proteins, fiber, iron and other vital nutrients including amino acids isoleucine and lysine.
- When it comes to its preparation, it’s quite easy-to-make and is also found to be the most delicious among all the lentils, owing to its tinge of sweetness. This inexpensive dal does not need much time to soak or cook.
- You can prepare it as per your own preference by adding various spices to it. Being abundantly rich in iron and protein, this dal is a perfect go-to option for vegetarians. Thus, owing to its various nutritional and dietary benefits, it must be included regularly in a vegetarian diet.
Package Dimensions: 97x331x1804
►Most of us are unaware of the fact that our kitchen area is the source to all possible treatments and resources of immense health benefits. From the spices to the small lentils, all of these are loaded with benefits for both the physical as well as the mental health of the human body.One such name in the list of healthy food item that can be easily found in your kitchen area is the “Masoor Dal” or the “Red Lentils”.
►The red lentils or the Masoor Dal are in great demand in an Indian kitchen as it forms one of the staple diets that is consumed on a daily basis.These small red-colored lentils are packed with immense health benefits. Let us provide you with an insight into the health as well as beauty benefits of Masoor Dal.
►As seen in the nutritional table of the Masoor Dal, these lentils are loaded with essential proteins, fiber, iron and other vital nutrients including amino acids isoleucine and lysine.
► The Masoor Dal is a powerhouse of fiber, protein and other essential nutrients that can boost the immunity of the human body. herefore, when consumed at least 2 to 3 times in a week, the red lentils can help you stay young and lively for a longer duration of time.
►As it is already seen that the red lentils are rich sources of the essential minerals like Potassium and Iron.