Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrients. It is an uncommon balance of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavours. amla powder is great and have wonderful benefits for overall health.
- Benefits of amla powder or Amalaki are aplenty and it can be consumed in any form be it juiced, powdered or eaten raw. You can pickle it, make a jam or have candied amla. Being a very rich source of Vitamin C, iron and calcium, amla is a health treasure.
- It also offers a number of beauty benefits for your hair and skin. Amla is a very special fruit full of antioxidants. One of the best ways to have amla is in the powdered form. Since amla powder is a bit bitter tasting, you can drink a mix of amla powder, ginger powder, honey and lime juice or you can even add amla powder to a glass of fresh juice for breakfast.
- You can also sprinkle some amla powder on fruits such as banana, apple or papaya and have as a mid-meal snack. Another one of amla powder benefits is that it gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated. Consume it with water or add it to your face mask for natural glow.
- You can mix amla powder, honey and yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave it on till it dries and then wash off. It will leave your skin smooth and clean.
Package Dimensions: 28x201x68
Details: ►This humble fruit, also known as the Indian gooseberry, is one of the most important foods in Ayurvedic medicine and is a storehouse of good health. It has almost twice the antioxidant power of acai berry and about 17 times that of the pomegranate. Use this inexpensive wonder fruit to stay well this winter. Amla Berry Powder is high in fibre, water content.
►Richest Source of Vitamin C, Nourishes the scalp and roots and keep you healthy. One of the best benefits of amla is that it has a high fibre content.
►Pure Amla contains other potent antioxidants .
►Known as Indian Gooseberries used in ancient Ayurveda practice is a powerful source of antioxidants, phenols, and bioflavonoids. Consuming amla in any form on a daily basis is the secret behind the beautiful skin.
►Amla powder when taken with a teaspoon of honey will nourish inside. You can also mix it with jaggery and have it daily.
►Amla is great for your hair. Make a paste with shikakai, curd and amla powder. Apply this on your scalp and leave it on for half in hour. You could also add few drops of lime to this pack to treat a dry scalp.