Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Black tea is made from the leaves of a bush called Camellia sinensis. It has caffeine as well as other stimulants and antioxidants.
- A process called oxidation turns the leaves from green to a dark brownish-black color. Oxidation means the leaves are exposed to moist, oxygen-rich air.
- Black tea is generally stronger in flavor than other teas.
- Black tea is full of antioxidants and polyphenols that are known to delay the premature ageing of our skin and are good for overall skin health.
- Place the leaves in the boiling water and steep the tea leaves for 2 to 6 minutes. The timing will depend on your tastes and the type of black tea. Strain out the tea leaves and drink the liquid as is or add milk, sugar, or lemon as desired
Package Dimensions: 25x330x200
Details: Originating in the Assam district of India, it grows in warm, moist climates and is prolific in sub-tropical forests. Black teas are perhaps the most common on the market. Darjeeling, Assam, Ceylon, and Keemun are a few of the most well-known. These teas are heavily oxidized and brew up strong, bold, and often malty. It’s stronger in flavor and contains more caffeine than other teas, but less caffeine than coffee. Black tea also offers a variety of health benefits because of its properties.