Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum.It has been used as an ingredient throughout history, dating back as far as Ancient Egypt. It used to be rare and valuable and was regarded as a gift fit for kings.
- There are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon cinnamon: Also known as “true” cinnamon. Cassia cinnamon: The more common variety today and what people generally refer to as “cinnamon.”
- The nutritional content of black pepper is far more diverse than you might think. The innocuous-looking substance contains a generous quantity of vitamin A and is rich in vitamins C and K. Other vitamins and minerals in black pepper.
- Black pepper is actually a flowering vine indigenous to India that is grown for its fruit. When it is ripe, the plant’s fruit is dried and the peppercorn is born. You can buy peppercorns whole or purchase the product as a preground pepper seasoning.
- Yellow mustard powder has becomes popular because of the unique, strong and spicy flavor and is used as condiment in hotdogs, salads, sandwiches and burgers around the world.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0
Details: ►Cinnamon is made by cutting the stems of cinnamon trees. The inner bark is then extracted and the woody parts removed.When it dries, it forms strips that curl into rolls, called cinnamon sticks. These sticks can be ground to form cinnamon powder. Cinnamon is a popular spice. These days, cinnamon is cheap, available in every supermarket and found as an ingredient in various foods and recipes. ►Black pepper—in combination with substances like castor oil or ghee—is used as an appetite stimulant, a breathing aid, and a cough therapy. You can also use peppercorns as a coating for your food. This will make your dish crunchier. Black pepper contains compounds that help keep food fresh. Many anthropologists believe that peppercorns were a part of early food-preservation techniques. You can use black pepper in combination with salt to cure and flavor a wide variety of meats. ►Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds Powder has Botanical Name: Sinapis alba. USDA Organic Certified & Ethically Sourced from India. 100% Pure & Natural, Enriched with mineral content, Have pungent Flavor. Yellow mustard powder has becomes popular because of the unique, strong and spicy flavor and is used as condiment in hotdogs, salads, sandwiches and burgers around the world.