Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum.It has been used as an ingredient throughout history, dating back as far as Ancient Egypt. It used to be rare and valuable and was regarded as a gift fit for kings.
- There are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon cinnamon: Also known as “true” cinnamon. Cassia cinnamon: The more common variety today and what people generally refer to as “cinnamon.”
- The spice nutmeg has a distinctive pungent fragrance and a warm slightly sweet taste; Nutmeg is also used in a variety of beverages, such as eggnog, chai, mulled wine, or as a garnish over foamy coffee drinks.
- It is one of the spices included in pumpkin spice mix and in items that are part of the pumpkin spiced food trend. Nutmeg is particularly well suited for creamy or cheesy dishes
- Curry leaves or kadi patta are popular in India because of its aroma and striking taste. The curry leaf tree was originally grown in India for its aromatic leaves. It slowly made way to many Asian kitchens because of its amazing and distinct flavour.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0