Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Citronella oil is a popular essential oil extracted from Cymbopogon Nardus, a certain type of lemon grass. The oil, taken out from the tall thin leaves of Cymbopogon through steam distillation, has a sweet and refreshing aroma with thin consistency.
- It is one of the most widely used oils in aromatherapy that comes with a wide range of health, skin and hair benefits.
- Lemongrass is also referred as ‘Gandhatrina’ in Hindi, ‘Nimma Gadi’ in Telugu, ‘Elumichai Pul’ in Tamil, and Nimbe Hullu in Kannada.
- It offers calming and soothing effects. Like all other essential oils, citronella also has strong antioxidant.
- Citronella oil has a lemony aroma, which is very efficient in driving body odor away. Just a few drops of the oil can be mixed with bath water to get a refreshing body fragrance.
Package Dimensions: 38x71x45
Details: ►Citronella oil is a type of essential oil long used in aromatherapy. Sourced from certain species of plants in the Cymbopogon genus. There are a variety of products made with citronella oil, such as lotions, sprays, candles, and diffusers.
►By using this oil, you can easily get a healthy and glowing skin. Apart from conditioning oily scalp and hair, it soothes and softens them too.
►Application of citronella oil on skin can give healthy complexion to a great extent.
►It improves the skin tone by making it smoother effectively. Due to various skin benefits, citronella oil is used in a number of skincare products including sunscreen lotions, acne removal creams, oil control creams, etc.
►It can be availed as spray and is very effective for hair. Citronella oil can be mixed with shampoo to add volume to the tresses.