Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Curry leaves or kadi patta are popular in India because of its aroma and striking taste. The curry leaf tree was originally grown in India for its aromatic leaves.
- It slowly made way to many Asian kitchens because of its amazing and distinct flavour.
- Curry leaves are an essential ingredient in Kadhi Pakoda, which is quite a popular delicacy in many parts of the country. Besides, curry leaves can be added to numerous dishes.
- However, there is much more to curry leaves apart from their distinct flavour. They are rich in Vitamin A, B, C and B2. Curry leaves are also said to be good sources of iron and calcium.
- To increase their consumption, you can munch on dried curry leaves or add fresh or dried curry leaves to your meals.
Package Dimensions: 53x137x136