Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Fenugreek, also known as Trigonella Foenum Graecum is an annual herb in the cuisines of all the region used as culinary spice and natural.
- Fenugreek is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders not limited to curries, but also used in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables.
- Its bitter and sweet flavor is used in soups, dals, bean and vegetable dishes, and fish and seafood dishes.Originated from India Whole Fenugreek Seeds are very powerful in flavor ranging from bitter to sharp similar to sweet celery.
- Fenugreek is used in a wide range of culinary recipes either in the forms of whole seeds, powder, sauce or as paste.
- Used as spices and food supplements. GMP Compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices) with NO salt, NO MSG, NO GMO, NO Ethylene Oxide (ETO).
Package Dimensions: 20x231x476
►Certified by the USDA Organic, Naturevibe Fenugreek Seed or Trigonella Foenum Graecum is packed with nutrients and possesses incredible medicinal and therapeutic benefits that helps your health and change your life for the better.
►Fenugreek is a traditional herb with multiple health benefits has been used for centuries primarily with its seeds.The seeds contain natural nutrients and other healthy items that make it a wellness staple even in modern times.
►Fenugreek contains several Vitamins and helpful alkaloids. Used as flavoring in several types foods and drinks.
►Naturevibe supplies the highest quality of herbs and spices around the world. Our products are 100% Non-GMO, Raw, Gluten-free and Vegan. The USP of Naturevibe lies in providing a healthy lifestyle at affordable prices and we hope our products can revitalise you and give you a high nutrition, healthy diet, leading to an increased amount of energy and vitality in you!
►At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.