Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Ginger was first introduced in Europe around 800 AD and ranked second to pepper as a culinary spice for centuries.
- It’s fragrant aroma and warming, spicy flavor makes ginger suitable for use in a wide range of dishes from savory to sweet. Young ginger roots are juicy and fleshy with a very mild taste.
- It’s believed that the antioxidants in ginger can help strengthen your immunity and many other benefits.
- Inhaling the steam from ginger tea may also help relieve from the common cold.
- Ginger originated from Island Southeast Asia.
Package Dimensions: 53x411x240
Details: Organic Ginger Tea Bags (100 Bags) Ginger tea is a lovely, lightly spicy drink for warming up on cold days. Ginger is a flowering plant, indigenous to China, and grown in India and other parts of the world, including Hawaii. The ginger root (commonly just called ginger) is harvested and used as a spice, side dish, natural remedy, and for flavoring. May help to ease digestive discomfort. Ginger tea is probably most well-known for its potential to soothe digestive issues.