Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Hibiscus is a plant. The flowers and other parts of the plant are loaded with medicinal properties. Can be used to make many regular dishes to get benefits of Hibiscus.
- Hibiscus Tea Bags are packed with Antioxidants. Which is good for skin and overall health. It might help to promote weight loss. Hibiscus tea is an herbal tea made as an infusion from crimson or deep magenta-colored calyces (sepals) of the roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) flower. It is consumed both hot and cold. It has a tart, cranberry-like flavor.
- It has been cultivated in China, Japan and the Pacific islands for a long time.
- Hibiscus flowers and leaves are rich in invigorating ingredients – flavonoids & amino acids. Flavonoids are good for your hair follicles and many more.
- It is rich in Vitamin C, contains minerals such as flavonoids and has laxative properties.
Package Dimensions: 87x394x240
Details: Organic Hibiscus Tea Bags (100 bags) Hibiscus tea, also called sour tea because of its tart taste, is made from a mixture of dried hibiscus flowers, leaves, and dark red calyces (the cup-shaped centers of the flowers). After the flower finishes blooming, the petals fall off and the calyces turn into pods. These hold the plant’s seeds. The amino acids (Keratin) in Hibiscus make it an excellent conditioner. Hibiscus nourishes the hair follicles, soften the hair and make it more manageable.