Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Lucuma powder delivers an abundance of healthy benefits when added to your favorite food or beverage.
- In addition to satisfying your sweet tooth, lucuma is gluten-free and a source of antioxidants, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals necessary for bodily functions.
- Lucuma powder is made from the subtropical fruit of the Pouteria lucuma tree, which is native to Peru, Chile and Equador.
- Lucuma are cool-weather drought-resistant trees that grow 25 to 50 feet tall. Known as the Gold of the Incas in ancestral times, the fruit is yellowish green and egg-shaped with a dry, starchy yellow-orange flesh
- The taste is described as maple or caramel to pumpkin-like. The pulp of the lucuma fruit is dehydrated to produce the lucuma powder, which is marketed primarily as a flavoring.
Package Dimensions: 62x226x447
►It also contains protein, antioxidants, and dietary fiber.
►This ultra-nutritious fruit is native to Peru, and packed with vitamins, minerals, and a delicious sweet taste.
►This is in part because though a lucuma looks like an innocuous cross between an avocado and a mango.
►It tastes more like a mellow sweet potato that’s laced with caramel and maple.
►As suggested by its brilliant yellow color, lucuma is particularly high in beta-carotene, which our body requires for making Vitamin A.