Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Moringa oleifera is known as the drumstick tree, Ben oil tree or the horseradish tree.
- It is native to the foothills of northwestern India and is now cultivated around the world as a valuable, drought-resistant, multi-purpose crop.
- Moringa seed pods can be boiled and used as an ingredient in regional soups and curries.
- The leaves of the moringa tree contain several properties that might help with many health issues. These substances include polyphenols, tannins, saponins, and others.
- To prepare Moringa green tea, just take hot water, Use a teabag and dip into hot water for 2-3 minutes then take it off. You can add lemon and sugar or pure natural honey according to your taste.
Package Dimensions: 64x348x240
Details: Organic Moringa Tea Bags (100 Bags) Moringa oleifera is a plant that is often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree. Moringa has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits. Moringa, native to parts of Africa and Asia, is the sole genus in the flowering plant family Moringaceae. The name is derived from murungai, the Tamil word for drumstick, and the plant is commonly referred to as the drumstick tree.