Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Peppermint leaves contain several essential oils including menthol, menthone and limonene.
- Menthol gives peppermint its cooling properties and recognizably minty scent. While peppermint tea is often drunk for its flavor, it may also have several health benefits.
- Peppermint tea is a popular herbal tea that is naturally calorie- and caffeine-free. The oils in peppermint may have a number of other health benefits, such as fresher breath, better digestion and many more.
- Peppermint tea can be made from the dried leaves of peppermint plants or it may be black, green, or white tea with added peppermint leaves or oil. It’s an aromatic tea that can magically warm you up on a cold day or cool you down when it’s hot.
- Peppermint is a good source of: Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Folate.
Package Dimensions: 70x355x231
Details: Organic Peppermint Tea Bags (100 Bags) Peppermint is a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions. It is believed to have calming effects. Peppermint Tea was introduced to Morocco in the mid-19th century by a British merchant. The name peppermint is from the species name piperita meaning “peppery,” which distinguishes peppermint from other forms o