Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Peppermint, an aromatic herb known for its distinct aroma and medicinal value, has greenish-purple lance-shaped leaves and a refreshing cool flavor.
- Pale yellow in color, peppermint oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, Vitamins A and C, minerals, potassium, manganese and copper.
- Being highly versatile, this herb has been a part of both ancient and modern medicinal practices, culinary art, as well as cosmetic industry.
- Adding a few drops of this oil into your daily beauty regimen. It contains menthol that has a cooling effect and at the same time, works to brighten up the dull skin.
- Use peppermint essential oil for a refreshed skin! Peppermint oil, in combination with other sharp ingredients, can serve as an effective facial scrub.
Package Dimensions: 36x76x159
Details: ►The herb peppermint, a natural cross between two types of mint (water mint and spearmint), grows throughout Europe and North America. Both peppermint leaves and the essential oil from peppermint have been used for health purposes. (Essential oils are very concentrated oils containing substances that give a plant its characteristic odor or flavor.)
►Prepare a bottle of your favorite peppermint toner by adding filtered water and apple cider vinegar (¼ of the bottle). Add about 30 drops of peppermint essential oil. Use it as a facial mist throughout the day. Store it in the refrigerator in a spray bottle.
►Take grated cucumber and peppermint oil and whisk the components together in a plastic bowl. Add green clay to the mixture. Use the paste as a face mask. Let it dry and wash off with warm water. Repeat this process twice a week. This mask, with its unique oil-absorbing skills, is perfect for those with an oily skin.
► Peppermint is a common flavoring agent in foods, and peppermint oil is used to create a pleasant fragrance in soaps and cosmetics.