Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- The fruit that’s usually red or orange-yellow in color, botanically belongs to the Lythraceae family, of genus: Punica.
- The tree is believed to have originated in Persia and the Sub-Himalayan foothills of Northern India but now grows abundantly in the Indian sub-continent, Iran and the Mediterranean region. It thrives in dry and arid climates.
- High in vitamin C and powerful antioxidants.
- Pomegranate peel Powder with sweet taste contains almost double the amount of anti-oxidants than the pulp or juice, improves digestion.
- It can also be used as Natural moisturizer; Helps with pimples or acne.Pomegranate peel extracts have been used to help hair loss.
Package Dimensions: 20x218x249
► Pomegranate Peel powder is an Ayurvedic herb often referred to as a treasure of health benefits as it is packed with nutrients that provide vitality and nourishment to the body.
►Pomegranate peel does hold immense potential as it contains double the antioxidants than the fruit pulp contains. It is a rich source of vitamin C along with Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
► Antioxidants proactively combat toxic agents in the body hence the high antioxidant properties of pomegranate peel are a capable tool when used to detoxify the body.
►Vitamin C, another must have for which we often purchase expensive vitamin supplements are found in abundance in the pomegranate peel.
►Vitamin C is an extensive growth agent that helps heal wounds and form scar tissue. It forms proteins to build body mass and is an important player in the repair and maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth.