Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum.It has been used as an ingredient throughout history, dating back as far as Ancient Egypt. It used to be rare and valuable and was regarded as a gift fit for kings.
- There are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon cinnamon: Also known as “true” cinnamon. Cassia cinnamon: The more common variety today and what people generally refer to as “cinnamon.”
- Cinnamon is made by cutting the stems of cinnamon trees. The inner bark is then extracted and the woody parts removed.When it dries, it forms strips that curl into rolls, called cinnamon sticks. These sticks can be ground to form cinnamon powder.
- Cinnamon is a popular spice. These days, cinnamon is cheap, available in every supermarket and found as an ingredient in various foods and recipes.
- Cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants, such as polyphenols. In a study that compared the antioxidant activity of 26 spices, cinnamon wound up as the clear winner, even outranking “superfoods” like garlic and oregano. In fact, it is so powerful that cinnamon can be used as a natural food preservative.
Package Dimensions: 8x137x159