Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Rosemary is a fragrant herb that is native to the Mediterranean and receives its name from the Latin words “ros” (dew) and “marinus” (sea), which means “dew of the Sea.” It also grows in England, Mexico, the USA, and northern Africa, namely in Morocco.
- Known for its distinctive fragrance that is characterized by an energizing, evergreen, citrus-like, herbaceous scent, Rosemary Essential Oil is derived from the aromatic herb Rosmarinus Officinalis, a plant belonging to the Mint family, which includes Basil, Lavender, Myrtle, and Sage. Its appearance, too, is similar to Lavender with flat pine needles that have a light trace of silver.
- Rosemary was considered sacred by ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Hebrews, and Romans, who used it to improve memory, incense, protection and among other uses. Rosemary Essential Oil of the most superior quality is obtained from the flowering tops of the plant. Rosemary Essential Oil is best known for its stimulating and soothing properties.
- Inhaling Rosemary Oil boosts the immune system by stimulating internal anti-oxidant activity. The scent of Rosemary Essential Oil stimulates the appetite. Diluted and used topically, Rosemary Essential Oil is known to stimulate hair growth, strengthen the immune system and condition hair to make it look and feel healthy.
- Traditionally, Rosemary Oil combined with Olive Oil in a hot oil hair massage has been known to darken and strengthen hair. Effective for all skin types, this oil can be added to soaps, face washes, face masks, toners, and creams to achieve firm yet hydrated skin that appears to have a healthy glow.
Package Dimensions: 33x66x45
►Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an evergreen shrub with needle-like leaves and a woody aroma. Though best known as a food seasoning, it is one of the most popular aromatic and medicinal plants worldwide.
►Rosemary’s essential oil – which holds the plant’s core components, or essence – is extracted and sold in small bottles.
► Rosemary oil is commonly used for mental strain and fatigue in folk medicine. Applying diluted rosemary oil to your skin may provide similar benefits, as it can reach your brain via this route.
►Rosemary oil can be inhaled or applied topically. It’s very concentrated, so you should only use a few drops at a time.