Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Semolina is a coarse flour made from durum wheat, a hard type of wheat.When ground into a flour, durum wheat is known as semolina and used all over the world in bread, pasta, and porridge. This flour is darker and more golden in color than all-purpose flour. It has a mild, earthy aroma.
- Semolina flour can be enriched, meaning that food manufacturers re-add nutrients that were lost during the processing of the durum wheat grain. Enriched semolina contains higher levels of vitamins and minerals than unenriched alternatives.
- Semolina is high in protein and fiber — both of which slow digestion and increase feelings of fullness between meals. It’s also high in B vitamins, which have many important roles in your body.
- Semolina is an excellent source of iron with a 1/3 cup (56 grams) of uncooked, enriched semolina providing 13% of the RDI for this nutrient and also these foods rich in protein and fiber — like semolina — can increase feelings of fullness and reduce hunger.
- Semolina is rich in nutrients like fiber, folate, and magnesium and It is a great source of magnesium and fiber.
Package Dimensions: 51x328x930
►Semolina is a flour made from ground durum wheat. It’s rich in protein, fiber, and B vitamins. Try adding semolina to your diet. Its high protein content is great for improving the structure and texture in recipes like pasta and bread.
►Semolina is rich in gluten – a protein that provides structure to many types of bread, pasta, and other baked goods. The tough and stretchy texture of semolina makes it one of the best types of flour to use for making pasta.
►A 1/3-cup (56-gram) serving of uncooked, enriched semolina provides:Calories: 198 calories, Carbs: 40 grams, Protein: 7 grams, Fat: less than 1 gram, Fiber: 7% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI).
►Semolina is a good source of iron and magnesium. Enriched semolina flour is nutritious and provides high levels of various B vitamins, iron, protein, and fiber.
►Iron is an essential mineral for transporting oxygen and supporting growth and development.
►The high fiber content of semolina supports digestion.