Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Sesame oil or gingelly oil, which comes from sesame seeds. It is lesser-known vegetable oil. It is, in fact, one of the healthiest alternatives to normal vegetable oils. Sesame seeds are small yellowish brown seeds that are primarily found in Africa, but they also grow in smaller numbers on the Indian subcontinent.
- Sesame oil has gained quite a bit of popularity in recent years because it is relatively inexpensive to extract (simple hot water flotation or a variety of pressing techniques). However, this oil is best acquired when the seeds are completely ripe, which means that the outer shells burst. The problem is the manual processing that sesame seeds require, because of which there will always be more demand than supply.
- The impressive amount of vitamins such as vitamin E and vitamin K (source: USDA), organic compounds, and other beneficial components in sesame oil is the reason why it is considered so healthy.
- Sesame oil has traditionally been used to improve hair health. A study conducted on the bioactive components of sesame oil revealed that black sesame oil can help retain the natural hair color.
- Gingelly oil is rich in zinc, given it is extracted from zinc-rich sesame seeds, which is one of the most important minerals for your skin.
Package Dimensions: 40x164x227
►Copper and calcium present in sesame. This means that by adding sesame oil to your diet, you can increase the growth and development.
►Tyrosine, in gingelly oil, has been directly connected to serotonin activity.
►Sesame oil is recommended for dental health because of a process called oil pulling, which involves putting oil in your mouth and then swishing it around before spitting it out. With sesame oil, this process has been directly linked to whiter teeth.
►High copper content means that the body is able to function at its optimal levels. With a significant percentage of copper in sesame oil, your body is sure to get a healthier lifestyle.
►Use of oils like herbal oils, mustard oil, sesame oil for massaging infants can help boost growth in them.