Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- This oil is also known as ‘Laung ka Tel’ in Hindi, ‘Lavangam Nune’ in Telugu, ‘Kirambu Tailam’ in Tamil, ‘Zayt alqurnafil’ in Arabic and ‘Minyak bunga cengkih’ in Malay.
- Clove oil is extracted from the distilled clove buds and is rich in calcium, iron, sodium, phosphorous, potassium, and vitamins A and C.
- It would be unfair not to mention clove’s most prominent and important benefit first, so here it is.
- The strong smell of cloves. Dilute four drops of clove oil in a cup of warm water. Use this to gargle daily twice a day.
- Clove oil can have a soothing effect. Mix 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 2 teaspoons of almond or coconut oil, and 2-3 drops of clove oil. Use this mixture to massage your forehead.
Package Dimensions: 33x76x45
Details: ►The origin of clove, an evergreen tree of medium height with medicinal properties, can be traced back to ancient Indian and Chinese civilizations.
► the Latin name clavus, the clove bud has been a prominent part of many recipes rom the lip-smacking biryani to kheer due to its pungent taste and fruity aroma.
► Clove oil is added to many dental products like mouthwash and toothpaste.
►Clove oil extracts increase the levels of antioxidant activity in the body.
►Clove oil is also added in soaps due to its soothing effect. Due to its characteristic aroma, it is also used to make perfumes.