Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Coriander is obtained from the plant called Coriandum sativum. Dhania seeds have a rich and spicy aroma and are widely used in culinary preparations as well as in the preparations of several ayurvedic medicines. Key Product Features
- Coriander is known as Dhaniya in the Indian subcontinent and cilantro in the Americas. The scientific name of coriander is Coriandrumsativum L. coriander has a distinct, refreshing aroma which is very pleasant when smelled. Key Product Features
- Indian subcontinent widely mixes the chutney of coriander either with their curries or by adding it into curd/yogurt, making a special sauce. But all of these uses of coriander are a tip of the iceberg
- The nutritional value of coriander seeds is without doubt mind-blowing. It contains 11different types of minerals essential oils and vitamins. Some wide use of coriander powder as flavoring agent in cakes, sweet breads, sausages, stews and confectionery.
- Dhania seeds are also used as a spice in Indian, Chinese, Pakistani, European and Middle-East culinary preparations. In North India, Dhania powder is widely used for spicing pickles, chutneys, stews, marinades, sausages and curries.
Package Dimensions: 56x137x32